Does an older adult need help to manage their medicines?
- Do they have more than one medical condition?
- Do they use more than one medicine?
- Do they have problems seeing, hearing, strength, or getting around the house?
- Do they have memory problems?
- Do they no longer able to drive himself/herself or walk safely to a location where medicines are available?
If you answered “yes” to any one of the questions, consider the benefit of
While this service is targeted toward the older person it can prove worthwhile for anyone, at any age, who is dependent on medication for maintaining their health.
If taking your medication as prescribed is challenging, our medication call reminder service can help! Many people, the elderly in particular, face confusion and even exasperation when it comes to taking multiple medications correctly.
Our program transforms anxiety into positivity. Seniors can feel more in control of their health care when our service supports them.
Medication Call Reminder is very user friendly and completely automated. Seniors don’t have to do anything but answer the phone and take their prescribed medications on time. What could be simpler than that?
Your senior loved one can now be on a properly managed medication schedule without fail, and it’s affordable! You can start for just $9.95 today! Better yet, the first 14 days are free, so there is everything to gain and nothing to lose!